Would you like an opportunity to build and progress your career within the life and pensions industry?
Do you want a new and exciting challenge?
If so, we at Gallivan Financial (galivanfinancial.ie) are recruiting a life and pensions advisor.
Gallivan Financial has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, highly proactive Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) or working towards full qualification, to join our advisory team.
We are seeking an individual whose core values align with ours and understand the importance of the way we work.
At Gallivan Financial, we are proud of our roots in the beautiful town of Killarney, County Kerry. The company, which was originally founded in 1989, has evolved and manages the financial planning needs of individuals, families and businesses all over Munster and beyond.
We are continually adding to our team and currently have an advisor position to fill. Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive and will deal with both new and potential clients, advising on their financial service’s needs.
To work with us, you should possess the following skills & attributes:
● Proven proactive sales and negotiation skills and experience.
● Business development and relationship management skills.
● QFA qualified or progressing towards attainment of a relevant qualification.
● Some knowledge of life, pensions and investment products would be an advantage.
● Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills to include a confident phone manner.
● Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and numerical accuracy essential.
● Excellent IT and Social Media Skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
● Self-motivated, driven, solution focused and able to work on own initiative.
● Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued positivity and growth of the company.
● Able to operate and demonstrate the highest levels of integrity.
● Identify potential upsells to cross-sell products and future sales opportunities.
● Understanding and appreciation of adhering to compliance and regulatory guidelines.
● Previous telesales B2B or B2C experience while not essential would be an advantage.
● Developing relationships with new and potential clients to ensure repeat business.
● Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements.
● Manage implementation of product recommendations.
● Ability to assess and analyse clients’ financial circumstances to determine their requirements.
● Prepare regular existing client portfolio reviews.
● Achieve and exceed new business targets.
● Thrive in a target driven environment.
● Contacting prospective customers and delivering on their life and pension requirements.
● Deliver exceptional customer service.
● Ensure Client CRM is kept updated and all information input correctly.
● Ensure a high level of product knowledge (note training will be provided).
● Weekly communications with the Sales Manager to ensure sales targets are achieved and /or surpassed.
● Attend monthly sales meetings.
● Competitive salary and bonus scheme, which will reflect the experience and track record of the successful candidate.
● Working as part of a positive and dynamic rapidly expanding team.
● Generous allowance of annual leave days.
● Discounted insurance products.
● Education and development support.
● Staff Health & Wellness Programme, which covers both physical and mental health.
● Living and working in a town that has significant cultural, social, sporting amenities and activities.
● Huge focus on after work activities to foster team building.
● Working in an office located in the center of Killarney, close to all amenities and with convenient parking.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com