Are you a little unsure of the differences between mortgage protection, life insurance, income protection and specified illness cover?
Here’s a quick and easy guide that should clear a few things up.
– Pays off the rest of your mortgage in the event of your death or the death of your spouse
– Your bank may require you to have mortgage protection before taking out a mortgage
– The amount of cover reduces in line with your mortgage
– You don’t need to take out mortgage protection with your mortgage provider; you can shop around for the best deal
– Pays out a lump sum in the event of your death
– Helps your family to maintain their lifestyle after you’re gone
– Policies taken out with Aviva provide access to the Best Doctors Second Medical Opinion service
If you have any further questions about mortgage protection or would like to find out more about the wide range of financial services we can offer, give us a shout today on 064 66 37393. We’ll be delighted to hear from you.